Thank you for requesting the details on our WordPress Website Workshop.
I’m super excited to share this with you, and to help you brand your business, and you online!
No matter what kind of business you’re in whether direct sales, affiliate marketing, an Etsy designer, network marketing, or want to start a beauty, wellness, or fashion blog…
It’s important to have an online presence, that your website be optimized for mobile devices, and for people to easily find you in Google search.
For the past several years, WordPress has become the standard as it’s easy to add content, make updates to content you have, and WordPress is also SEO friendly.
But most people don’t know where, or how to get started, and web-designers are expensive!
Once you’ve completed the registration below, you’ll be directed to a questionnaire. This will allow me to learn about your unique business, and the colors and designs you like that are complimentary for your business.
So let’s get started!
For less than $50 (not several hundred!) you’ll have a beautiful website, and this course will change the direction of your business and income with marketing skills you will own for life!
- WordPress Installation
- on your own Domain & Hosting Account
- Premium StudioPress Theme & Genesis Framework
- Online Webinar Training
- Step by Step eBook Lessons
- Private Facebook Support Group
- Phone & email access to me as your mentor
- Continuing Support & Education
What You’ll Learn:
- Why your website should be on WordPress
- How to customize your settings for reading, writing, discussion & permalinks
- The difference between Plugins and Widgets
- Installing the top Plugins for SEO, traffic, speed, and marketing
- Setting up your SEO Plugin for website title, description, keywords & organic search traffic
- Setup of Social Media Icons so people can follow you
- Set up Social Media Sharing buttons for pages & posts
- Designing your Sidebar Widgets
- Contact Form setup
- Creating your Contact Page
- Creating your About Page
- Creating your Blog Page
- Creating your Home Page
- Creating & Customizing Website Navigation Menus
- Creating your “filing system” of Categories & Tags
- Writing & Publishing your first Blog Posts
- Sharing your Posts on Social Media
- User roles & multi-author sites
- Updates, maintenance & security
- Setting up Google Analytics & Webmaster Tools
- Setting up & Integrating your Email List & Autoresponder
- WordPress Tips & Resources
What You’ll Need:
- Laptop or Desktop Computer
- Browser & Internet Connection
- Facebook Account
- Website Domain & Hosting Account Select the “Baby Plan” (approx $12-15 per month)
- Purchase your Domain & Hosting for me to Install WordPress for you
- For us to offer the course at this cost, you must use our referral partner link above.
- $49 Registration & Payment for Course (Normally $199, save $150)
- Payment & Registration is through PayPal below
(include your name & mobile phone in comments at checkout)