Thank you for your purchase of a 3, or 6 page WordPress Website, or 1 hour coaching and consultation to help you learn more about using WordPress, SEO and getting more traffic to your existing website.
If you purchased a coaching and consulting session, please call or text me at 407-625-7726 (m) to schedule a time right away that works for both of us. I am EXCITED to work with you, and help you!
If you have purchased a WordPress Business Site Package, here are the things that need to be in place for me to begin your website ASAP!
- Website Domain
- Website Hosting
- Content (words & images) for home page, about page, and product/services page.
Do you have a dedicated website address (domain) already? If not, this is the first step!
- I use and recommend GoDaddy.com Purchasing and registering a domain will cost you roughly $10. Once a year you’ll need to renew your registration, so just around $10 per year.
- Purchase your website domain address now.
- *** Do not purchase any “extras” at checkout. There will be optional services they will recommend you purchase, and you don’t need them. In fact, if you do they will need to be cancelled before I can work on your website. The only exception is “privacy” if you want it, but please do NOT purchase hosting, email addresses, site-loc, security, website builders, etc. Remember… we will have to cancel them, as they will prevent me from being able to start your website.
You also need a hosting account.
- I use and recommend HostGator.com. They are the most reliable, for an affordable price at less than $12 per month. You will be able to host unlimited websites for no additional cost, they’re super easy to work with, and have 24 hour customer support.
- You need the BABY PLAN, which is sufficient for all of your needs.
- Purchase your Baby Plan hosting account now.
Your website domain is your real estate on the Internet,
and your hosting is your access to your real estate.
Without a domain and hosting, you can’t get online. So, let’s take care of these two things immediately.
Once you have I’ll be able to start your website, and get you online within 1-3 business days!
Save the two emails from GoDaddy, and HostGator. They will contain your usernames, and passwords for both accounts.
You must forward these two emails to me, in order for me to login to GoDaddy and update your Nameservers to point to your hosting, and then login to HostGator to install WordPress.
Once you have this done, start thinking of content.
- Home Page: What you want to say to your visitors on your home page? Who are you, what is the primary thing that you and your business offer? Your home page is NOT about you, it’s about your potential customer, and what they are looking for. What is the problem they have, and the solution you offer? This can also double as a main “product page.” To see what I mean, visit my website at SlenderBodyWrapsOnline.com and notice that although I offer other products, the main product I have that people are searching for is the It Works Body Wrap. I want to be sure that if they land on the home page of my website they can get the info they need, and purchase the product they wanted to find.
- If you get stuck, text me (407-625-7726) and let’s schedule a brief conversation, and I will help you get on the right track, right away!
- About Page: This page is about your company and you. What sets you apart, and makes you different? What are your core values, and commitment to care for your customers, or clients? This may also be a good place to share your history, and story about yourself, or your company.
- Product / Service Page: This can be a secondary product or service, or your main product or service, or it can be additional information (ingredients/instructions) about the product or service that is on the home page of your website. If you are in direct sales/network marketing it’s possible that your home page is an overview of your key flagship product, and this second page can be about the business opportunity.
- Disclaimers & Disclosures Page: I have the legal format you need to make your business and website compliant, but may have a few questions to complete this.
- Contact Page: I will be in touch to find out the best email address and phone number you want to use for people to contact you about your business.
- Social Media Accounts: I will need the locations of any social media accounts you use for your business, such as Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Google+, etc.
My turnaround time from start to finish can be very quick.
The only thing that could slow us down,
is the information you need to provide me so I can add the content to the previous pages.
If you want to start you newsletter, and begin generating leads right away so that you can begin to follow up, you need to capture your visitors contact info.
aWeber can also be integrated into your Facebook Business Page. See an example here on one of my own Facebook Business Pages. Look for the big blue button that says “sign up.”