Do you want to set up a DIY WordPress blog or website, and the “techy” part has you feeling overwhelmed?
I understand, and I can help. I’ll set up your WordPress blog for you, and do it for FREE!
Here is how:
Whenever someone starts a WordPress website, there’s an initial start-up cost to purchase your web hosting.
The hosting company I’ve personally used for all of my own websites for 10 years, is HostGator. I have over 30 different websites, and spend only a total amount of $12 per month, for all of them included.
The hosting plan I use and recommend is the “Baby” plan, and it allows you to host 1 website, or unlimited websites for the same low-cost.
Because I use, recommend them, I’m also a referral partner. Because HostGator pays me for the referral, I’ll set up your blog for free.
Free WordPress Setup
Free WordPress Installation, Set Up, with a Free Standard WordPress Theme
Here’s what’s included:
- Changing Domain Nameservers (If you don’t have a website domain already, you must purchase one, $5-$15)
- Install MySQL Database (You must purchase a hosting plan, around $12 month)
- Install & Configure WordPress on your Hosting Account
- Create a Professional Email Address for your Website
- Install and Setup Akismet Spam Filtering Plugin
- Basic Site Setup (site title, tagline, SEO description, SEO keywords)
- Install a Free WordPress Theme on your website
- Update permalink structure to optimize SEO
- Contact Form Setup; configure your contact form
- Create Contact Page
- Free 30-minute phone consultation to guide you through your new site, show you how to add content to your site & answer questions.
The only cost to you is what you would have had to pay for hosting to begin with.
Once you paid for hosting, you would have to figure out how to do the techy part in the list above.
Instead, I’ll do the techy part for you… for FREE.
How to Get Started
Follow two easy steps below, and I’ll do the rest!
Step 1. Purchase Hosting
- Purchase the “Baby” hosting plan from HostGator.
- ** If you don’t own a website domain, you can also purchase it seamlessly through HostGator, during the purchase of your hosting.
Important: You must allow third-party cookies on your browser for me to get credit from HostGator. If you have cookies disabled, and purchase through HostGator, I will not get credit for the referral, and will not be able to set up your website for free.
Step 2. Forward the email you receive from HostGator that says: “HostGator.com :: Your Account Info” in the subject line.
- My email address is: sterlingimgroup (at) gmail.com
- The only reason I need this information is to access the Control Panel, create the MySQL database, setup and install WordPress.
- Call or text me at 407-625-7726 (m). I will need to find out a little about your business name, and the products or services you offer, preferred colors for your theme for branding consistency, etc.
- I will also need to login to the company you used to purchase your website domain name in order to set up your nameservers. (unless you buy your domain during your hostgator purchase). We can cover this during our call.
*** Please note that I do not offer a “fix it” Service. If you tried to install WordPress on your own, and your blog is broken, and not working, I can not “fix it” for you for free! Fixing installation problems takes a long time to resolve.